In these terms and conditions “we”, “us” and “our” refers to Unig Gifts. Your access to and use all information on this website including purchase of our service/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
Our website services
• Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
• All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current. Our price list can be accessed from our shop or uniq department page, and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we undertake to fulfil your order at the price listed at the time you ordered.
• When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
• You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
• Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
• The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
• This website may from time to time contains hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
• Linking our website is not permitted. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking.
Intellectual property rights
• The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
• All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
• Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
• If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
• We accept payment via PayPal and credit card (Visa & MasterCard only).
• Orders will not be processed and completed, until payment is received in full and all relevant details are supplied.
• Any orders received on a weekend or public holiday will not be processed or completed until next working business day.
Duties and taxes
• For international orders some duties and taxes may apply. Please contact your customs agency to determine, what duties and taxes apply for your order. Charges vary from country to country and is not the responsibility of Uniq Gifts.
• All orders are processed and dispatched within 24 hours, excluding weekends and public holidays
• If you are ordering within Australia allow 1-3 working days.
• If you are ordering from abroad (International) – allow approximately 7-15 working days
• Working days means Monday to Friday excluding public holidays. We will endeavour to deliver your product within the estimated delivery time, however the actual delivery times may vary due to circumstances beyond our control. If your product has not arrived within the estimated delivery time, please contact us immediately.
• If circumstances beyond our control causes the delivery of your goods to be late and not fall within the estimated delivery time, you agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not allow you to cancel your order.
• It is the customer’s responsibility to inform Uniq Gifts if your order does not arrive. Once advised your order has not arrived by the due date, we will lodge an enquiry with Australia Post and endeavour to locate your missing parcel immediately.
• Whilst we take all due care in providing our services, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
• To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
• We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
• From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
Statutory guarantees and warranties to consumers
• Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (“C&C Act”) defines a consumer. Under the C&C Act we are a supplier of either goods or services or both to you, and as a consumer the C&C Act gives you statutory guarantees. Attached to the Standard Terms and Conditions are:-
Schedule 2 of the C&C Act; and
those statutory guarantees, all of which are given by us to you if you are a consumer.
• If you are a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the C&C Act of our goods or services then we give you a warranty that at the time of supply of those goods or services to you, if they are defective then:-
We will replace the goods
Where goods have been delivered to you and are damaged through no fault of your own, contact us and we will replace.
Limitation of liability
• If you are not a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the C&C Act then this clause applies to you. If you are a consumer within the meaning of the C&C Act then this clause has no effect whatsoever to in any way limit our liability or your rights. If you are not a consumer:-
To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the services again or payment of the costs of having those services supplied again.
We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services we have supplied.
We do not accept liability for anything contained in the post of a user or in any form of communication which originates with a user and not with Us.
We do not participate in any way in the transactions between our users.
Refund and exchange policy
• We will not provide a refund, credit or exchange if you have:
o Worn the items
o Decided you no longer want the products
o Don’t like them
o Changed your mind
o Or discovered you can buy the same or similar products from a competitor for a cheaper price.
• By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
• These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NSW and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in NSW and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
• If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary, the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
• We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
Resolving your concerns
• For more information regarding our Terms and Conditions, please contact one of our Customer Service representatives on firstname.lastname@example.org